With the acquisition of Columbia MFG in 2017, Joey McGuire has joined the sales team as our new Columbia MFG sales representative. Columbia MFG has been the leading supplier of electrical pedestal and
SmaK Plastics is leading the Pacific Northwest in quality and innovation in rotationally molded plastic solutions.
Since our founding in 2007, SmaK Plastics has become the premier, full service rotational molding company on the west coast. From OEM’s to Entrepreneur’s, our clients receive Quality, On Time Delivery, at a Fair Price. We have gone beyond the traditional services of what a rotational molding company would offer their clients.
Our senior staff members have over 100 years of rotational molding experience to make your design and project a success.
- We do short product runs to run rates in the 1,000’s
- Superior Run Rates for each mold cavity
- Automated trimming
- Electro Mechanical Assembly
- For insulation and structural properties, we offer Polyurethane Foam Fill and in mold Polyethylene Foam
- In house material testing, product testing or destructive testing
- Full range of plastics resins to select from
- Design and Engineering Support
- Full turn-key assembly
- Decoration – MIG’s, MOG’s, Painting
- JIT, Kanban, Stocking Programs, Fulfillment and Standard order processing and shipping
- In house mold shop; from new molds to modifications and repairs
FROM THE BLOG
- 06 Jul 2017
SmaK Plastics Inc. of Vancouver, Washington, has opened a manufacturing facility in Hayden that will bring about 30 jobs to the area. The company makes rotationally molded plastic bins and bin liners,
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
President - Growing Solutions
Equine Innovations Inc.
Sonoma Valley Worm Farm