Mike Humes Jr. at the Pacific Marine Expo in Seattle Washington exhibiting our new and improved FishBox and other material handling products. Stop by at our booth 228, because the best way to know it
eparator color=” thickness=’0′ up=’0′ down=’80’]
SmaK Plastics is leading the Pacific Northwest in quality and innovation in rotationally molded plastic solutions.
Since our founding in 2007, SmaK Plastics has become the premier, full service rotational molding company on the west coast. From OEM’s to Entrepreneur’s, our clients receive Quality, On Time Delivery, at a Fair Price. We have gone beyond the traditional services of what a rotational molding company would offer their clients.
Our senior staff members have over 100 years of rotational molding experience to make your design and project a success.
- We do short product runs to run rates in the 1,000’s
- Superior Run Rates for each mold cavity
- Automated trimming
- Electro Mechanical Assembly
- For insulation and structural properties, we offer Polyurethane Foam Fill and in mold Polyethylene Foam
- In house material testing, product testing or destructive testing
- Full range of plastics resins to select from
- Design and Engineering Support
- Full turn-key assembly
- Decoration – MIG’s, MOG’s, Painting
- JIT, Kanban, Stocking Programs, Fulfillment and Standard order processing and shipping
- In house mold shop; from new molds to modifications and repairs
FROM THE BLOG
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Equine Innovations Inc.
Sonoma Valley Worm Farm
President - Growing Solutions