SmaK Plastics uses the latest tools Available for design work, coupled with our vast resources; we are capable of solving any problem, from a single part design to fully assembled systems.
- Design capabilities (3-D & Solidworks)
- From stand alone parts to complex sub assemblies
- Tooling to match customers needs
Detailed instructions provided for every project making emphasis in quality over quantity to ensure high quality products. In-house resin testing and part testing along with process validation PPAP (Production Part Approval Process).
- Color Proof
- Drop Dart Impact testing
- Material Flow and Density
- UT Measurement
- Destructive testing
- Nylon toughness test
- Tanks leakage testing
- Customer specific testing requirements
- Process control
SmaK has the ability to build your mold in-house or broker your mold.
- Fabricated Molds: large and simple shapes.
- Cast Aluminum Molds: complex shapes and high cosmetic requirements.
- CNC Aluminum molds: Small parts, with high dimensional tolerances.
We keep all of our clients molds in a secured covered storage area to protect their assets.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING STANDARD RESINS
- Cross link HDPE
- Polyethylene Foam
- EVA Co-Polymer
Nylon / Carb Approved
- Nylon 6, 11, and 12
- Nylene IM
- Engineered resins available upon request